Celebrate Drake fills Olmsted

The TD provided live video coverage of Celebrate Drake throughout the evening.  Photos and video will be posted soon.

Here’s the invite:

Hope you are making plans to attend Celebrate Drake tonight.  The fun kicks off at 9 pm with student band EGG as well as a poker tournament, henna artists, lantern making with VASA and a guitar hero tournament.  Later in the night there will be Laser Tag, the band We Shot the Moon, Singing Bee competition, Price is Right, pilates class, salsa lessons, comedy show, and so much more!  Free food will be available all night long, and the event will end with a free pancake breakfast served at 2 am.

Prizes will be awarded for the various competitions throughout the night, and the first 50 people at the event will receive a Celebrate Drake t-shirt.  The grand prize for the evening will be two round-trip tickets from Des Moines to the Allegiant Air destination of your choice: Orlando, FL;  Tampa, FL; or Las Vegas, NV.  To be eligible to win, you must arrive at the event prior to 12 am, be an enrolled undergraduate student at Drake, and you must be present at the drawing at the end of the night to claim your prize.  The drawing will take place at approximately 2 am.  Special thanks to Allegiant Air for their sponsorship.

Many thanks to all the participating organizations:  BACCHUS, CAC, dRAAStic, IFC, LFL, Panhellenic, Poker Club, RHA, SAB, Student Senate, SIFE, VASA, and Drake offices:  the Dean of Students, Residence Life, Student Life, Sodexo and Wellness.

Hope to see you there!