Timesdelphic x DressHead Floral Jacket – Classic Traditional Chinese Ink Painting

This Timesdelphic x DressHead Jacket is sure to be a fashion hit. This is a great classic traditional chinese ink painting floral jacket for casual or dress wear during the spring, fall or winter. You will look stylish and comfortable with wool fabric that is soft to the touch and feels great. . Make a statement with confidence and a bold new look. It has a sleek design that can be worn in the work place or for an evening out on the town. This classic traditional chinese ink painting floral jacket is long with stylish leather collar and with the gather to the back is slender and shapely for your figure. You will get attention while wearing this Timesdelphic x DressHead floral jacket with its smooth design and you are sure to be in style. The length is 92cm and the bust is 82cm with sleeve at 61cm and the shoulder 36cm in the size small. You can order this in small, medium, large and extra-large. You can order best essays for you in our professionsls!