The athletes at Relays have their pump-up songs, and sex columnist Jane Hoe has hers. Below are her top-10 tunes to get you in the mood.
1. “Let’s Get it On” by Marvin Gaye
With this oldie, but goodie, there’s no way it won’t put you in the mood.
2. “I Just Had Sex” by Lonely Island featuring Akon
Although this lyrical masterpiece is a little crass, there’s nothing about it that won’t make you want a little lovin’.
3. “Afternoon Delight” by The Starland Vocal Band (or Will Ferrell, whomever you prefer)
This classic was re-introduced with “Anchorman,” and is a definite must-have for all your daytime shenanigans
4. “Naughty Girl” by Beyonce
Beyonce’s voice is sure to inspire self-confidence in all the ladies out there looking for a good time.
5. “Your Body is A Wonderland” by John Mayer
This ballad is sure to make you want to throw that to-do list out the window and “swim in a deep sea of blankets.”
6. “Neighbors Know My Name” by Trey Songz
Bring the neighbors knocking with these intense lyrics matched with a sexy beat.
7. “Bow Chicka Wow Wow” by Mike Posner featuring Lil’ Wayne
Posner and Lil’ Wayne are all about asking for exactly what they want in this song, and sometimes that’s all it takes.
8. “Ego” by Beyonce
Although this is Beyonce’s second appearance on this list, “Ego” is a confidence-booster for all the guys out there.
9. “You Sexy Thing (I Believe in Miracles)” by Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate hits the nail on the head for finding “Miss Tonight,” if not “Mrs. Right.”
10. “5 O’clock” by T-Pain featuring Wiz Khalifa and Lily Allen
This dynamic trio creates an interesting mix that encourages some early morning action.