Overnight Bulldog Alerts warn students of reported shots fired

Comments (1)
  1. Kyle garner says:

    Ya know one would think that you could get the name of a department in your own university correct. Drake has a Department of Public Safety commonly known just as Public Safety. They employ Public Safety Officers. Multiple times this year I have seen you refer public safety as “security” and their officers as “security guards”.