Features

Alumnus in Afghanistan knows ROTC’s value

Previous ArticleROTC cadets, then and now
  1. karen says:

Patrick we are proud of you and thank you so much for serving. Our service men and women are much appreciated. Karen

2. Margie Hendrickson says:

Patrick, you have one proud Aunt here. God bless you, your cousin and all your fellow soldiers serving beside you.

3. Mom & Dad says:

Patrick, We know how hard it was for you to leave Jessica, Ava and Jacob. We are so proud and anxious for you to come home, safe and sound. We love you very much. We will have such a great time with everyone when you get home. I will babysit anytime you want, day or night or both. Stay Safe. Love, Mom & Dad

4. George Hendrickson says:

Patrick, We Know how hard it was for you to leave Jessica, Ava and Jacob. We also know all the sacrifices you have given to be where you are and we are very proud of you. We can hardly wait for you to come home safe and sound. I (Grandma) will babysit for you any time you want. Day or night or both. We will have a real celebration when you finally get home. Stay Safe. Love you more. Mom & Dad

5. Samantha Cole says:

Patrick,

Jacob and I are so proud of you. We can’t wait until you are reunited with your beautiful wife and sweet kiddos. We love you and pray for your safe return.

Love,
    Jacob and Samantha

6. Samantha Cole says:

Patrick,

Jacob and I are so proud of you. We can’t wait until you return to your beautiful wife and sweet kiddos. We are looking forward to and praying for your safe return.

Love,
    Jacob and Samantha

7. David Hendrickson says:

Hey man, just wanted to say that I’m proud of you and to stay safe and get that job done and get back home to your family. Be easy man and take care! See ya when I see ya.

Your elder cousin

8. Tracey Welsher says:

Patrick,

You don’t know me, but I just want to thank you, your wife and children for serving our country!! I know it can’t be easy being away from your family and I know it is not easy on them while your gone…..take care of youself and come home safe!!!

A friend fo Leatha

9. Della Miller says:

Patrick,

I am your Aunt Leatha’s best friend, and I want you to know how grateful we are that you are willing to do this job. We have your name on our prayer list at church and we are trusting God to protect you and bring you home safe. God bless you and your platoon.