Students slip and slide on a soapy tarp in Helmick Commons Monday for Phi Delta Chi’s philanthropic fundraiser for children’s cancer research and care. Up ‘Til Dawn is a national event and all proceeds are donated to St. Jude, which takes $1.5 million a day to operate. An informational booth was up Wednesday for students to collect information on the organization and philanthropy events.
- Hey @DrakeAlumni, check out our last issue of the school year. http://t.co/iA8mUkpyNG #DUnews # May 9, 2013
- Editor-in-Chief @LaurenHorsch shares a reflection on her time at the TD. http://t.co/DMlJD6HpCr @DrakeUniversity @DrakeJMC # May 9, 2013
- Four @DrakeUniversity students were selected as Fulbright Scholars http://t.co/9ZsWx5sUAC #DUnews # May 9, 2013
- Hey Bulldogs, our last issue of the school year is on newsstands today. Thanks for a great year! #DUnews @DrakeUniversity # May 9, 2013
- Issues with Drake's campus cooling system are explained in today's issue of the TD. http://t.co/s6rhHdUHKC #DUnews # May 6, 2013