1. Can you provide more information on this?

2. Can you provide more information on this?

3. Matt Vasilogambros says:

Email Caleb at tdads@drake.edu to get a rates sheet if you would like to place an advertisement in The Times-Delphic.

4. Matt Vasilogambros says:

5. Mavrid says:

Does the TD make money? I am currently researching investment opportunities and looking to in-expensive media outlets and expand my burgioning empire.

Mavrid the Mighty

6. Mavrid says:

Mavrid the Mighty

7. The Brain says:

This Mavrid character is full of hooey. The only reason to acquire the TD and all it’s assets is to suck all the brain power from the collective student body through, tantalizing yet tasteful, web advertising and use it to “take over the world”… The Brain

PS.. What kind of name is Mavrid anyway???

8. The Brain says:

PS.. What kind of name is Mavrid anyway???

9. William Tell Sackett says:

Not too sure about this hear “newpaper” business. In my day we woulda rode into town and shoot-em all up if I didn’t agree with what they wrote. But, ya can’t do that sort of thing any more. Trying to figger out how these here papers make money, specially if you don’t understand why they print what they do. Oh well..

10. William Tell Sackett says: